Monday, November 12, 2012

New Medicine

Well, I had my new medicine (taxol and herceptin) on Thursday. I was there from 9:30 until after 4 pm. I can't complain., though, because I slept almost the whole time. :) so far I have handled it pretty well. I always get super nervous and tend to overthink things when I start a new medicine. The new chemo medicine makes me very tired. The other changes are my fingers are sensitive and my legs hurt. It makes it very hard to walk. Wednesday, I had my port taken out. My echo cardiogram showed a blood clot on the end. Thank you to my dear friend April for going with me and holding my hand. I was awake for the whole thing. But April was there to keep me calm. So happy to have that out. I am so thankful for a great medical team that stays on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment