Monday, November 26, 2012

prayers for Mom -mom

I had my second dose of Taxol and my third herceptin. I am exhausted and a little shakey kn my feet. My good friend April took me to chemo! Bonnie came to the house to sit with my younger babies. I have such amazing people in my life. So kind and so caring. My dear friend, allison, is flying home tomorrow. Allison, I miss you! Have a safe flight tomorrow! It pains me that I am unable to visit mom-mom, Josh's grandmother,(she is in the icu). I would whisper little prayers in her ears. I would tell her everything is ok. I would hold her hand to comfort her. Mom-mom is a strong woman. Lord knows I need prayers for healing. But i would like to ask you to pray for mom-mom. Many of you may not know her, but each time you think of me and my battles that I face, please say a prayer for mom-mom. She was able to help with my kids and they love her dearly. . All of this happened so quickly and she is having a hard time dealing with the "why?". She has always been in excellent health. Please pray for comfort. Mom-mom is now on comfort care. Please keep her family in your prayers as well. Her children have had to explain the severity of her disease, vasculitis, to her and how it has affected her body. Pray for comfort for this family. Romans 12:12 New International Version (NIV) 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. This is a song that what we sang at church yesterday. I thought it was comforting. If I could be by mom-moms side I would sing this to her and hope it would comfort her as much as it did me. http://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=mdt4cb70c#/watch?v=MzDGvDZxnuw (you may have to copy and paste) MOM-MOM WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment