Saturday, October 13, 2012

Prayers

It is funny how different each chemo treatment can make you feel. This time around I have felt very sick. My stomach has been very upset. I have a new side effect, acid reflux, from the medicine. I am not able to stomach much. I do not mean to sound as though I am complaining. I am a strong believer in prayer. I also believe that when we pray, if we are able, we should be more specific in our prayers. So, if you happen to read this, could I ask you for your prayers. Please pray for strength, for the acid reflux to calm down, for my stomach to settle, and my appetite to return. Also, my dear friend, Allison is not feeling well. Of you could pray for her as well. April,another dear friend of mine, is helping take care of me while Allison is not well. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better sweet sugar. I will pray specifically for you. XO

    ReplyDelete